Friday, November 29, 2013

Sayu Explore: Winter Sim ( Winter Holiday Village, Yuki No Yume & Winter Scenes)

sayu
Sup guy's~

Me and my family, explore Winter Sim.

First place we go is Winter Holiday Village.. 

White Spiderman? (Neavan)

 Okey! I pick the blue one coz i dont like pink~ 

Ready? Set! Go!

Omey, Babey, Tifa (at back Babey), Zan and Jai? 

Next stop... Yuki No Yume..
And this time, i explore with Daddy Zan.

Birdy?

We play Gunji..

I feel like i'm the winner.. :P

Temple Bell

Gateway Temple Of Yuki No Yume.

The last one, Winter Scenes.


We riding  ho-o-o-o-orse~ ho-o-o-o-orse~

 Daddy and Me~ XD
*no shipping me and daddy, okey?*:9

Before go home, must buy food for our family~

Me and Mr. Fire



It smell so good.. and We wanna eat now!! DX

This all for today guy's..
Hope you all enjoy my picture..


Have a wonderful day, my friend~
Baiiiii~ :D
 
Sayu
28/11/13

No comments:

Post a Comment