Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sayu and my 'Second Life'

Sup guy's!

I'm Sayuri Hami.
Nickname on Second Life : sayurihami
Yup! It's me~ 
Cute and Sexy~
*wink wink*
:-9

I start using Second Life (SL) when i get my own notebook (it a birthday gift from my real daddy).
On SL, i make my new friend and my new family on SL.

I really close with my onee-san, tifaclocxii ( i call her Tifa)
And this is Tifa-nee-san~
And she older one year that me~
It's she soo kawaii? >w<
*wink wink*

When i'm on SL, i love hangout with my SL family.
 This is when we try our new uniform..


Tadaa... And i climbing my daddy (Zanne/Zan)
hehe.. Sorry, Daddy.. (-.-)|||

We being a curse turn into pumpkins.
And Lan-nii-san try to change our body back to human.
Me (the red hair), Dina (the yellow blouse) and Daddy Zan.
We explore The Pandora Planet.. (AVATAR)
Ride a horse with Daddy Zan.
Verry hot day~
*do you see the bird?* 
At Miami Beach, Florida, SL.

Another picture of me and my family at Pandora Planet.

searching a Scouting Legion Outfit and The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear with my Masa-nii-san.


And the last one~

Me and my mommy, Babey a.k.a Queen Babey~
at High School Hentai or something sound like that.




4 comments: