Monday, January 11, 2016

AFK for a LONG time..

Hello my dearest follower,
Its being a while since I upload anything on this blog. oh well.
I being AFK from Second Life for a some reason. First, my laptop become crazy, and dont want to open Second Life. I try so many time, unstall, install, unstall, install Second Life. Then I give no shit anymore SL.

Yes, I still miss my family on Second Life. But i need to focus on my REAL LIFE. My life now surely fuck up after i get into college. For some reason, I quit from studying. I almost give up everything did i have. Thanks to my fellow friend, their pull me back together.

I dont know what happen me back then.. but I wanna pull me self together, and JUST DO IT!!

If you read this, just never give up you life.

@sayurihami sighing out.. Peace, Love and Unity

No comments:

Post a Comment